Just trying to install on Windows here and the installation program tells
me it can't install SP1 because there is a version already installed :(
Is this just a screwed up "fix" because Autodesk Application Manager goes
haywire if it finds two separate versions of Softimage 2015?

/Jens

--
Jens Lindgren