Hi,

thanks for the Service Pack. However I can't stop myself from commenting on
this:

> * Side-by-side installation won't be possible anymore with 2015. Since the
> SP1 is a full installer, 2015 has to be uninstalled first before it can be
> applied.*

Ahem... Softimage Service Packs have _always_ been full installers and it
was always possible to install them side-by-side. It should simply install
into *Autodesk/Softimage 2015 SP1.*

IMO everything else makes it borderline impossible to do a roll out in a
production environment. I'm having a hard time understanding why the effort
was made to change this installation behaviour at all.

> * We could provide a patch installer that will update in-place.*

Yes, please. This is absolutely needed.

Thanks, Martin
--
       Martin Chatterjee