Really excellent ! works superb !
One question, how do you get the polygon color to display in the viewport ?

Le 08/01/2015 00:08, Ciaran Moloney a écrit :
http://i.imgur.com/m0vD28x.jpg

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM, olivier jeannel <olivier.jean...@noos.fr <mailto:olivier.jean...@noos.fr>> wrote:

    I'm sorry, I don't get it.
    How do I snap back on the vertices the averaged array ?

    Le 07/01/2015 16:16, Stephen Blair a écrit :
    this is about weight maps, but it's the same idea (point to poly)
    http://xsisupport.com/2011/10/12/context-matters-weight-maps-and-polygons/

    On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 9:40 AM, olivier jeannel