I totally agree with you on this one Raf - the change on this list is quite
noticeable since the Soft EOL announcement, and I was actually thinking I
would really be missing something in my daily routines without this list
and the excellent company here, not to mention all the invaluable help I
have gotten from you guys over the years.

I will definately keep checking in here pretty much every day, regardless
how much Maya will pester my life from now on.

Cheers Morten