Hi I´ve uploaded a video with the problem I have:DoritoDouble Transforms
I setup an offset null with point to cluster on the original head, cloned that
head, make that null parentof the deformer null, so I can weightpaint on the
clone whatever influence I want to sculpt later for posingthe head shapes.
So the dorito approach offers the convenience for the blendshapes from the
original head, but uses the clonehead to ride over the top of those shapes with
additional deformers (all good until that part)
But I don´t know where I am missing it.When I do object to cluster on the
original head, I get my offset null (parent of the deformer null) in non
zeropositions. So no matter what I do my values are always passed down as non
zero (freeze all transforms, doesn´t work).
So if anyone could please, please help me out on this one...I´m going nuts....
what´s to do to avoid those double transformations?(I also thought about the
order of operators, but I can´t get anywhere, the result still gives me double
transformation).
Thanks.
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |