Many thanx for this. As I am always interested in Human -> PC Interfaces this is very cool.
And as we see: the cool stuff is always done with our favorite software.

Best regards

Stephan

Hi. Couple of days ago I wrote to Iker de los Mozos to ask him about the setup he used for his Ipad / 3dsMax setup
in driving parameters via device capture.

Having a lot of url links to follow and troubleshoot, I finally put together a little tutorial if anyone is interested in creating a wireless midi conection to be captured by softimage device capture tool as midi device.

This is just the begging for one or two things I have in mind, but basic setup is described on my website: Softimage device capture tutorial - TouchOSC setup on Android <http://wp.me/p4qGvb-3p>

Any ideas on how to make this boost productivity on a daily basis, welcomed. :)

image <http://wp.me/p4qGvb-3p>

Softimage device capture tutorial - TouchOSC setup on An... <http://wp.me/p4qGvb-3p> Softimage can be setup to capture wireless midi signals with Android or iOS (ipad) devices . If you have curiosity on how you can expand your animation skills with ...

View on wp.me <http://wp.me/p4qGvb-3p>

Preview by Yahoo

Cheers.
*David Rivera*