      From: Dan Yargici <danyarg...@gmail.com>
 To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
 Sent: Friday, February 6, 2015 3:37 PM
 Subject: Re: Wireless MIDI device capture for Softimage - Tutorial

David's posts *always* end up in my spam folder, not matter how many times I
mark it as not spam.
Thanks Eric.
DAN

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 8:29 PM, Eric Turman <i.anima...@gmail.com> wrote:

Checking through my spam folder somehow this had slipped in there. As I have
not seen anyone else reply, I wonder if it had slipped in to everyone's spam
folder.
Cheers,-=T=-
On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 2:13 PM, David Rivera <activemotionpictu...@yahoo.com>