its really the worst......i can't find a way to easily tug on one handle and
lengthen it.......or adjust it numerically as you can in the animation editor.
the nearest i can come to helping is to use some combination of both
"non-weighted" tangents and "free tangent weights"

     On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:43 PM, Laurence Dodd <laure...@porkpie.tv>