Hi Francisco,

I can´t help you much further, I´ve only spent some 10-35 hrs with UE4 sofar. Poking, mostly.

That said, you might want to check your Epic Games Launcher for the download of

"Content Examples"

It´s a bunch of very helpful levels, you may have luck finding something in the Blueprints of the:

"Animation" level

It´s a variety of examples on how to trigger/set up animations using different blueprints&approaches.

Cheers,

tim