Hey folks,

I'm getting some very weird behaviour with a node where XSI issues a
warning on reload that the database for ICE Nodes is invalid followed by
the name of the node I'm prototyping.

The node definition behaves erratically, with me having had to change
things such as the names of the callbacks or the port group ID for
parameters to actually reflect changes, otherwise they would do weird stuff
like appearing in the PPG as the right type (or not appear at all), but
actually internally be flagged as a different parameter (with related error
about mis-matching CDataArray type, such as a parameter that's clearly a
float insisting it's a matrix).

Anybody ever encountered anything like it and has an idea if and how this
database can be purged or what would lead to these issues? It's making for
dev hell.

Cheers,
Raff

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!