Hi Nick

Thats a great video. Does exactly what we need to do on blendshapes ;)

--
Angus Davidson
ICT Project Leader - Digital Arts

On 23 February 2015 at 11:48:21 AM, Nicolas Esposito
(3dv...@gmail.com<mailto:3dv...@gmail.com>) wrote:

Regarding the "change geometry" issue this works nicely if you need to update
the blend shapes<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFPAIU8hwQ4>