Hi, sorry I sent what I started writing the night before, in the morning before going to work without actually reading your last reply saying that you eliminated the possibility of it being from certain objects or external file references.

Process monitor, or the log might still reveal what hapenning though, and quite a few good suggestions were posted, so hope you solved the bottleneck,
cheers,
-J