Hi Francisco
We are doing our first steps in our studio towards creating VR contents for
Oculus rift and compared to Unity is also giving us some issues in
performance.
Its quite possibly because we are still a bit newbies in UE but even with
simple projects we tend to drop bellow the 75fps in stereo view while in
non stereo we top 130fps using a GTX 770.
Still trying to figure out the exact reasons, I know in stereo we get twice
the draw calls, among other things but still...