IIRC the third party renderer problem was causing softimage to crash when
using the animation editor. It was fixed in one of the SPs in version 2014.

sven

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Softimage
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 1:07 PM
To: Morten Bartholdy; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Fcurve editor extremely slow to update simple operations

Hi,
I know this sounds daft but I sort of remember it being to do with having a
third party renderer installed!

Cheers
Lawrence

> On 10 May 2015, at 11:07, Morten Bartholdy <x...@colorshopvfx.dk> wrote:
>
> I recall a thread some years ago of which I myself was part discussing why
the fcurve editor in some cases got extremely slow at updating simple
operations such as changing frame for selected keys on several curves at
once, or for instance cycling several curves at once. I have forgotten what
the solution was and can't seem to find that thread again - can someone
perhaps jog my memory on this one?