Graham,

Thank you for your contribution to this list.

I felt priviledged when I got a reply from any of you guys helping me
with whatever I got stuck with while slowly advancing from novice
to senior novice during the last ten years of my subscription to this
mailing list (x...@softimage.com).

You guys have made a big difference and provided help beyond the manual.

I hope you find a nice new spot for yourself.

The others that have moved on seem to do well enough for themselves
and happy, too.

Cheers,

tim