Thank you Graham for your help and advice in ICE and programming over the
years. Good luck in your new ventures and keep in touch here.

wish you the best,

Dan
Thanks Graham, you work has been great and Autodesk is loosing a key asset
and the culture few of the remaining Softimage guys brought to it, sad
strategy they have.

Wish you the best and hope we can work together in the near future.
jb