Maya says has an ICE team (Luc-Éric, and maybe 1 other?), Houdini says has an ICE team, Fabric says has an ICE team (putting it, and "Softimage" in big in their presentations which also recently featured a familiar well known typically Softimage voice (Mr.Mootz) talking about "compounds" like he does in his in-depth EM_videos (except here basically loading and playing back a canvas graph in Modo) Which I'm sure it's all true to a certain extent, but the "ICE team" is most likely at least greatly fragmented at best, if at all existant anywhere enough to be identified as what can remain of "a team"

All this self association is probably because the original ICE team (together) was really like a dream team, arguably making the most interactive, far-reaching while approachable, *interactive creative environment* to date (by what seems to remain a ridiculously overwhelming margin).
yep