It makes me so pissed how expensive software can be. This format of
distributing even sucks more.
I still use Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign CS5 at home (release date
2010). I also have worked with Adobe CC for a client.
In those 5 years the amount of change is so small. And a lot of new
features are designed bad cause they have to continue on old crap.
Not having updated this software saved me a lot of money.
I don't use any 3d applications at the moment but some day in my life this
subscription shit is gonna cost me so much more.

Also, which 3d artists doesn't open his application for 1 month? And why
add with 52 weeks if you can't pay for each week. That would have made more
sense (in a world that isn't about money).

Once again FU AD.