No. That would be a hand or foot job. Not part of the job description.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Andres Stephens
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 11:56 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: OT: a funny one

Just the spine? No arms and legs?

-------- Original message --------
From: Sven Constable <sixsi_l...@imagefront.de>
Date: 08/09/2015 16:53 (GMT-05:00)
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: OT: a funny one

quoted from a freelance job portal:

"I am looking for an animator that can take an existing flash animation and
copy it in spine animation (with skeleton/bones) and send me the resulting
spine animation file. This is a very quick project and should take a good spine
animator less than 1 hour.

BUT if the work is good then there is potential for a very large freelance job
following converting an entire back catalogue of software titles from fla
animation to spine animation."

The job description got everything: A goofy term used by a clueless person. An
assumption by the same person how long it takes. AND the opportunity to get a
bigger job after this one.  Any spine animators on the list?

regards,

sven