From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Matt Lind
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 3:35 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: OT: a funny one

Spine is a 2D animation program which competes with Adobe Flash
(http://esotericsoftware.com/).

The post is asking for somebody to convert an Adobe flash file (.fla) to
Spine Animation format (.json) as a test.  It's not any different than
asking somebody to convert Softimage to Maya or another 3D package.

If you have the link, I'd like a crack at it.

Matt