From: Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES II]
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 3:27 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: ""86269SFTIMSIB_2016_0F"

The Softimage 15 R2 interface runs though, correct? Even though your license
lists the item 86269SFTIMSIB_2015_0F. Its only the batch gives the error?

--

Joey Ponthieux

LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES II)

Science Systems and Applications Inc. (SSAI)

NASA Langley Research Center

Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and do not

represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.