Hi Kris, this is my reel; I'd like to postulate for consideration towards
the tracking gig you mentioned:
https://vimeo.com/129515444

I work with softimage and tracking from after effects and pftrack
https://vimeo.com/148972315

And here's an older video but with more tracking / roto and compositing:
https://vimeo.com/48928504

My hour on roto/tracking is $18 an hour or $144 on an 8h day of work. This
is only an estimate as one footage differs from another for tracking (could
be longer or shorter and influentiates time to deliver).

I hope you could consider the skill set you can see on my reel.

Best regards. David R.
Ps:my nick is Pierre Shiller.