we did some stuff a couple of years ago with fbfx at shepperton studios,
they were very friendly, and we got great results... with people jumping
around as if they'd been shot (WWII stuff)

  _____

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Wuijster
Sent: 29 January 2016 15:27
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: photoscan on peaople

If I'm correct, the guys at infinite realities (http://ir-ltd.net/) use
Agisoft for their full body scans.

Shooting for 3D models id a bit tedious at some points, but there's a lot of
examples to be found on Youtube and Vimeo.
To get really good 3D models, you need a LOT of photos from a LOT of angles.

I'm not sure if moving people will work out for this stuff, but am happily
corrected if this is easily possible though.

Rob