It depends on the type of movement you want to capture, and whether the model
you are creating from the photos needs to hold up from every angle or not.
Most full body scans I've seen were created with a spherical array of cameras,
which narrows the volume of movement down quite abit.
That said, capturing someone runnig will require an entirely different setup,
and probably some compromise (e.g. back of the model not visible)
For subtle movement the room inside a spherical array might just be enough
though.

Hi All,
Anyone used Agisoft Photoscan on people? We've not done much of this kind of
stuff, so any thoughts / feedback / pitfalls etc are welcome. Or are >there
better solutions?
Thinking along the lines of capturing snapshots of moving people with a bunch
of synced cameras possibly.

Thanks

Chris

--Chris Marshall