Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 18:04:51 +0000
From: "Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES II]"
<j.ponthi...@nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: script log at startup
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com"

I just need to know what the software does on startup. In particular what
tests it runs or files it creates, updates, etc. In particular is there any
part of the startup process that is failing but not preventing Soft to run.

Currently Soft is able to save a scene, it can then read it back in, but if
I close Soft the saved file is no longer readable the next time Soft is run.

I've deleted preferences. It is doing the same regardless what version of
Soft I use.

--
Joey Ponthieux
LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES II)