In c++ the structure can be single or it can be an array.

Set the rotation in an emitter with a "random value" node, and it will be
single, set it with a "randomize around value", it will be an array.
Inside the "randomize around value" node, you will see that the point id is
used to drive the id of the random value node, so it is per point. Same
with the "turbulence" and "turbulize around value" if you use it with an
"axis angle to rotation" node. The turbulence has only one pointPosition,
the other has the pointPositions from all points.

It can also be possible that different representation are used for the
rotation, which are euler, axis/angle and quaternion. So you need also the
w value for axis/angle or quaternion. Maybe that isn´t needed or unused in
phyton or js...