That is extremely kind of you, Oleg. It will certainly make
the EOL experience,on Softimage, a better one.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
*  Stephen P. Davidson*

*(954) 552-7956*    sdavid...@3danimationmagic.com

*Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic*

 - Arthur C. Clarke

<http://www.3danimationmagic.com>