omg immaculate timing. have a rock smashing exercise looming, was putting
off learning how to do it in houdini till very last minute, (am a slow
painful learner of new 3D apps)  thanks indeed Oleg, I think the latest
implosia/momentum versions could very well just given me another reason to
stay within old marge, houdini can sit there waiting another day. looks
like more debris vimeo tests yet to come!