Yep, That's what I would do.

On 2016-06-09 11:18, Thomas Volkmann
wrote:

> You could try to create a new camera, change the
rotation-order in kinematics-localtransform, constrain it to the
original camera and use it for export (plotting first maybe?).

good luck,
> Thomas
>
>> Morten Bartholdy hat am 9. Juni 2016 um
14:44 geschrieben:

>> I have a 3D track from which I need to
export the camera motion for driving a TechnoDolly move. The tracking
and size calibration is in place and the TD can import fbx so we are
almost set, but the TD wants axis rotaion order to be ZXY and my fbx is
most likely XYZ. In XSI fbx export there are no options for even y or z
up, but in Maya I can do that, plus I can seemingly do some sort of
Quaternian Interpolation mode. I have no idea what exactly that will do
for me though.

>> Has anyone here tried this succesfully and know
how to do it, or can perhaps offer some insight on how to change Axis
orientation order?

>> I have XSI and Maya available.

Thanks!