I'll have to go to my office to verify all the versions but I think SI crashed
with every version of Python and Softimage I tried, independently if I used
PyQT for Softimage plugin, PySide, or not.

What I did was installing a the same Python version SI is using, then PySide,
copy this PySide folder to my Workgroup, use the internal Python and load this
PySide folder and PyQT for SI plugin.

Martin
Sent from my iPhone