Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 17:43:51 -0600
From: Dave Gallagher Softimage <davegsoftimagel...@gmail.com>
Subject: redshift materials show gray in viewport
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com"

Hey you Redshift users. I have a question about using redshift with
Softimage 2011's viewport.

When I apply a redshift shader, the object then shows as gray in the
viewport regardless of the render color. There doesn't appear to be
setting to change that.

Then adding redshift materials to the eyes make it very hard to see anymore.

I notice opening the file in Softimage 2014, the shaders show correctly
(sort of- the color is pretty skewed). So, do I need to upgrade to see
the shaders?

And, regardless of the version, the textures don't display unless I open
the texture editor and fiddle with the settings. That seems to wake it
up and it suddenly displays the texture. BUT! As soon as I close the
Texture Editor, the skin turns gray again. I haven't seen this behavior
before.

Thanks for any help!
Dave G