One of my favourite underrated but powerful tools back in the day was
+Replace. It was one of the Pison tools I think.  It just let you swap out
objects' geometry but keep all their parameters. It felt like magic when I
discovered it. Stupid really looking back. Wasn't Halfdan originally one of
the developers at Pison?

I remember watching chinny do that plunger/quickstretch demo live at the CG
expo they used to put on at Wembley. It really stuck with me for some
reason. He kept saying "spiff spaff spoof". I can still picture it vividly.

DAN

Sent from my phone...