Thanks for your answer.

I tried that but it resets all the Undo History so both a() and b() won't
be undoable.
And worst, b() is still in the Repeat list.

I want to keep a() undoable and repeatable while making b() invisible.

It seems to work fine when b() is called by an event, undo and repeat will
ignore the event. A workaround would probably be using a few onEndCommand
events.

Martin