I find the Discord chatroom a great place for information and general Houdini
info. You should be able to join with the below link.

https://discordapp.com/invite/b8U5Hdy

________________________________
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
<softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com> on behalf of Fabricio Chamon
<xsiml...@gmail.com>
Sent: 06 March 2017 13:27
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: houdini question (and where to ask)

..sorry, hit send too soon.

Question #1: are there any equivalents to ICE "get ... in set"? or or do I have
to iterate and store values for later comparision? In other words: what is the
best or recommended workflow to compare single point data with global point
data?

Question #2: any nodes that resemble a fCurve node, like we have in ICE? if
not, what is the alternative?

and finally, I can see this list is becoming more and more houdini-esque than
ever..but, what is the best place to ask beginner questions like the above?
houdini foruns, houdini list, odForce...

thanks!

Hi, I'm slowly getting into houdini and this is my first attempt to port a
really simple ridged fractal deformer made in ICE to houdini (using pointvop).