Nope, I was wrong. The PPG.refresh command only prevents the progressive
shrinking when pressing the checkbox button, because it will refresh after
every click.

Now I realized that changing the values of the slides (parameters) also
affects the buttons sizes, and without a PPG.refresh after their values
have changed, they keep shrinking.

I think it's got something to do with the label and buttons width. If I use
only 4 buttons and labels with 2 digits, it works fine. And if I add one 3
digits numbers, only this one shrinks once.

Is frustrating that I don't have any problem at all in english, but I guess
I'll have to live with it.

Martin