From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Matt Lind
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:57 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: old XSI versions (1-3)

An installer without a license key won't do you any good.

I have some of the original installation CDs.  However, only versions using
FlexLM licensing will function.  SPM versions (XSI v2.0 through v7.01) with
permanent licenses were actually time bombed for 12 years from data of issue
- which have since expired.  So even though you paid for lifetime use, you
only got 12 years...which didn't make me happy.  Only Softimage|3D and XSI
v1.x had an IRIX version.

Matt