https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__discordapp.com_invite_b8U5Hdy&d=DwIBaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=vyyC6RGlXbA88gMUUAJpyfhnacSQNhrJ5diKahEOH6s&s=ib1iLYAVqeFzKES-QlyugT5Fdvik3fOCzTIZMLIKWRM&e=
i think there's a lot of houdini people here
in the think procedural discord app