We are getting meshes from particle/fluid sims in Houdini exported as Alembic
for rendering in Maya. We get no motionblur, so I am guessing no PointVelocity
data available, despite our Houdini guys says he has exported the data. He
tried both PointVelocity and VertexVelocity, but obviously something is amiss.

I imported to Softimage to visualize the PointVelocity data in ICE and can see
nothing when getting it and visualizing.

Since most people here have migrated to Houdini and/or Maya I was thinking at
least some of you have come across this and perhaps know the right thing to
write out of Houdini and how to get it working with Redshift in Maya!?

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers
Morten