Sorry for the delay. You could check my blog post, perhaps it can help:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.dreamcraftdigital.com_3dprintingmyfrog_&d=DwID-g&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=RxV0HUQDaSbIlFSK2mlu7E5POnOl4NNNubku53XY1IE&s=-EpmCvVpYMWjd_CRG5vncduKf3shkqwec2dF4qRR8Q0&e=

Greetings,

David

On 2018-04-05 02:15, Tenshi wrote:
Hi guys,

Hope somebody could enlighten me in this, i´ve never worked with 3D Printing and Softimage, My client wants a model that´s going to be metal, for what i know it´s a ´simple box´, soon i´ll have the Autocad plane with all the dimensions.

 I´ll use Softimage to model this, but my client wants a ´.stl´ format.

How can i export this from Softimage?
There´s some free plugin? or Do i need to export an .obj/fbx file to another software and convert it?

thanks in adv,