Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 20:16:42 +0900
From: Martin Yara <furik...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Vertex Colors (Weight Editor) in 2015

Thanks Matt.

Actually the problem with the Weights Editor is present in 2014 too.

We can't increase 2013 licenses, so we are considering moving into 2015 but
we have this problem with the vertices colors. And it seems that it will be
impossible to solve it.

So I'm starting to create a cheap Weight Editor version with just scripting
to test if I can get better performance before trying anything in C++.

So I made a grid data to emulate the Weight Editor grid and made the last
cell a “color” cell. Now I'm not sure how to change this color. I think it
wants a RGB888 code and I'm don't know how to change RGB values that the
Vertex Color gives to RGB888. A little help here please?

Martin

About the grid color, No, it wasn't RGB888 and it's not RGB565, or hex, or
10bit either. I'm lost.

Martin