I echo all the sentiments about how bloody amazing you bunch of lunatics
have been over the years in sharing your knowledge, you've been a life-line
on so many occasions!

Like many of you, I'll still be clinging on to Softimage with my
fingernails nails till i bleed, and have no intention to leave it behind
any time soon, but I am going to have to get on board with something else
soon - it sounds like the consensus is around the Blender/Houdini axis.
Maya can 'do one', it makes grown men cry...

If the list closes in it's current form, leave a trail of breadcrumbs to
wherever you are going to hang out, and I'll be there!

*Lee Hallett*

VFX supervisor/Designer/Animator

+44 (0)7919207871