Hi all! 👋

I've barely said a word since the EOL, but I made many friends back in the
day. I helped many and many helped me back when I was in need. You are a
bunch of wonderful people and while I don't make a living with XSI anymore,
I don't regret choosing to start my career with it. <3

I also have to tip my virtual hat to Raffaele, whom I met here, for his
"Python for XSI TDs" intro course that was the beginning of my falling in
love with the Python language. After my professional XSI days ran out, I
decided to pivot to a fulltime *Pipeline Developer* role and it's been
really fun so far. (You might even say.. *out of this world
<https://u9432639.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=lIXdN6W56FnEjHCwrBXqOq0HQNpV0huvAGw1zu6Xp8eVQuk2cNZiNFjx2k-2FfTNchbdDz-2FI9qURVYeqhX3WcH57ln2YnVStB41PbhRLJMFx4mzReImGc9wX2sm-2FREJy-2FD9LyyLMTzu7-2FPhlQXKvBMzkNnPBlvXDxYyojPm-2Bexs-2BzQqIxPSHimhL79SvCsQPwswyoEPfA0GKsZB6iE-2B8jIstAxS1YBQ3YH6RIs3QvZ-2BN-2BAxzyOMdINIDBtCkIMB7-2FyonQOyqwcZpat9dcDigVRMM2qUM9worfdPh-2BpeodG4aQDtLTDu-2Bx54pWy-2Fqt5aEJfvVZxiC7Xe5PYIuDX3UhMMtuaGPnEpFk-2FTMHheb-2BQz-2B3bzD79nPFcLaH4-2FA5xg5WKEkdKNdC2hXdxfTD1el3EhA-3D-3D_a6oQc7tnfcb0GKvoO27fPkrQ0ATQyF1SDBXJOg7-2FbuRGHV9p0X-2FG7TiYmrm2rMDhloZsYPkUNR7j5m2j-2BgrY6FZ2-2BIKTf3-2F559OaXrDFETxq2VK22mYjGKXlvoDbr49W8d39At7EXQVcpeWLuLXfeizeJGScQpSGiLoXc5dhLCJsXH10jNCtSR-2BJRgFxCgK3F5yDls8VTPBa5-2BbJ8wh-2BbuNkISdx6w6VwOnnmoHzIGc-3D
 >*.)