Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:37:55 -0400
From: Luc-Eric Rousseau <luceri...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Midterm Exam

I don't think re-installing or runonce would fix a tool like this. It is
necessarily a user preference.
It can also be the interaction mode in the file menu. If you choose
Softimage3D, the manipulators will be disabled.  If I'm not mistaken, when
you first start the software after a clean install, it asks you to pick the
interaction mode.