I'm adding multiple documents per <add> POST and getting a response that looks like this:

This response is several separate XML documents, rather than a single one as I was expecting - which makes parsing the response more difficult.

I'm curious why this approach was taken rather than a single well- formed XML response being returned, and whether changing this is acceptable. It would perhaps also be nice to get some context back for each document added, like its unique key, so a response can easily be correlated with an <add> other than aligning indexes.

Thanks,
        Erik