On 10/24/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I need to implement paging of Solr result sets, and (unless I have
overlooked something that already exists) it would be useful to copy
the request parameters to the output.

I'm thinking of adding something like this to the XML output:

  <responseHeader>
      <lst name="queryParameters">
        <str name="q">author:Leonardo</str>
        <str name="start">24</str>
        <str name="rows">12</str>
   etc...

+1
I had been thinking of doing that to allow for more stateless clients
that don't even know what it was they queried for.

I imagine this would just be for explicitly passed parameters?

I don't think the SolrParams class provides an Iterator to retrieve
all parameters, I'll add one to implement this.

Definitely.  It also hit me just yesterday that this was missing while
I was thinking about how to solve something else.

-Yonik