Chris Hostetter wrote:
: To get that going, it looks like a Project PMC needs to file a ticket with
: infrastructure.

I can do this (or ask Doug to do it if they really want it to be the chair) but just to clarify....

:   o Also specify the key name for the Space. The key name cannot be changed.
:     + If you use JIRA, you might want to use the same key name.

...do we want this to be "SOLR" or "SOLRxSITE" (which seems to be the convention if you are using CWIKI to power a project site) I think we want it to be "SOLRxSITE", with the expectation that after we've played with and assumeing we like it the "first" cwiki becomes the new "main site" available at http://lucene.apache.org/solr/ and then later we create a second cwiki named "SOLR" which anyone can edit (replacing the MoinMoin wiki) at the url http://cwiki.apache.org/SOLR

correct?

SOLRxSITE -- that will be hosted at:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/

we could put "official" docs under: