Hi Solr people,

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:56 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Author: bdelacretaz
> Date: Mon Jun  2 01:56:41 2008
> New Revision: 662366...

As you can see I have marked myself inactive on the
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/who.html page (should be updated in a
few hours) - it's been almost a year since I did anything for Solr,
and with 1504 unread messages in my Solr inbox folder, it's about time
;-)

It's been a pleasure working with you guys, and meeting some of you at
conferences. I'll be around, but my work has changed a lot since last
year, and I don't use Solr in my current projects.

The few projects that I did during my short involvement with Solr are
still running strong, keep up the good work!

-Bertrand