I think a separate issue is warranted.  Can you add unit tests, too?

On Jun 5, 2008, at 3:33 PM, Tom Morton wrote:

Hi,
SOLR-295 mentions boost support for morelikethis and then seems to have been subsumed by SOLR-281 but I don't think this got implemented. I've patched MoreLikeThisHandler to support this. Here's a summary of the approach:

Parse out "mlt.qf parameters" to get boosts in dismax like format (existing code from DisMax param parse code used to produce a Map<String,Float>) Iterate through mltquery terms, get boost by looking at field from which mltquery term came, and multiply boost specified in map by existing term boost. If mlt.boost=false, then you get the same boost values as in map/ mlt.qf parameters, If mlt.boost=true then you get normalized boost multiplied by specified boost (which makes sense to me).

Patch attached.

Should I re-open either SOLR-281 or SOLR-295 (if I can) or create a new jira ticket for this?

Thanks...Tom
<morelikethis.patch>