Let us have another JIRA issue for spring specific discussions. Let us
 trash it out there so that all the points we make here do not get
lost when we actually have to make that decision.

I am suggesting this because , whenever we discuss something something
related to config this crops up and hijacks the real issue.

--Noble

--
--Noble Paul