Hello,

i've integrated succesfully Solr with the Fedora repository, and my searches
from Solr web admin
interface work fine, but i have problems when i try to access from another
web front-end.

This is the error i get:

java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "2008-08-06T22:25:36,388Z"
    at java.text.DateFormat.parse(DateFormat.java:335)
    at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.util.ClientUtils.parseDate(ClientUtils.java:145)

Date properties are correctly saved at the repository, and milliseconds are
separated
by a point but, as you can see, the separator is converted to a comma when
is accesed
from Solr (i can see this too from Solr web admin)

i've checked my schema.xml and solrconfig.xml files and i can't find the
reason why Solr
is changing the original date format.

thanks in advance,
Juan Fuertes